Thursday 7 June 2012

Less Blue and More Optimistic

Today has been a good day. not for any reason as nothing has changed since yesterday but I suppose thinking some more and chatting to Jonathan last night just reminded me what I already knew.

Tonight I am swapping computers, basically taking all emails from my faulty laptop to another one and transferring all emails along with all 10 email accounts to the other laptop too. hopefully soon I will be able to get the things done that I need to get done.

OOPS!!! I spoke to soon, it looks like the other laptop has given up the ghost before i can finish doing what I needed to. It took me days to get it sorted last time so I shall persevere again as I just need it to work for a few more hours and I guess I will have gotten all I need from it. Bloody machines!!!

Well thats scuppered my evening plans but hey, theres no point stressing over it because there is not a lot I can do right now. Oh well, theres always tomorrow.

Goodnight,
M x


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment