Tuesday 27 March 2012

Is it possible to overdose on this?

That's what I am finding myself thinking right now.   Better than any drug I am of course referring to happiness.  Things have taken a distinct upward turn lately.  Life is much brighter and I have started to notice a glimpse in the mirror of a Mark I once knew some 18+ months ago before Cancer brought my world crashing down around me.

There have been happier times over that period but for the main I have become used to a certain numbness.  That seems to be lifting, like a chick breaking out of its shell so I am emerging from the fog.

I know what has caused this change and for now, as it's a new change, and a new outlook for me I am going to keep it under wraps.  I will share with you once the time is right but rest assured that despite some difficult and challenging situations around me, not least the lack of a buyer for our house, I am still managing to smile and rediscover the happiness within. 

Work is ticking along nicely and other things are moving around me.  There is so much I could write.  For now though I'm going to sign off and I'll write soon but, before I go, I'd like to say thank you to all my/our family and friends, in person and online, who have borne with me through the bleak times.  I really appreciate all the support I've received.

Xx M xX

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment