Thursday 16 June 2011

Stephen

Well readers right now there is a new and bright star in the sky and a different person sat here typing this message.  Many of you will know Steve in different guises, maybe by Greavesie, Whippy, Enid, GoGo or just Mate but I am sure he holds a special place in your heart as does he in mine.  As his partner of over 6 years I feel proud and privileged to have had the honour of sharing his life for this time.
 
Right now I am struggling for words but I wanted and felt I needed to come here and continue Stephens story, his legacy is already gathering pace and his name will live on forever, in memories, in love, in many hearts and in  something he became extremely passionate about in recent months, I will not discuss that yet as it will be deserving of it’s own blog entry.
 
By now I am sure you have gathered, if you didn’t already know, that Stephen  passed peacefully away at 4.24am on 15th June 2011 following an extremely sudden and acute deterioration of his condition.  I will post more of the events around his passing over the next few days but for now this is as much as I can bear to write.

If you are a Facebook user please “like” the page I have created for him at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Enid-Whiplash-aka-Stephen-Faccenda/231797150180500 keep visiting our website at www.troubleonline.co.uk as it will be populated with pictures and details of our celebration of Stephens short but varied and full and inspirational  life.  Details will be posted as and when available and I feel I can speak on behalf of his family as well as myself when I say we will be pleased to welcome you to join us to celebrate the life of a truly inspirational man, a Son, a Grandson, a Brother, an Uncle, a Friend a Performer, a Colleague, a Neighbour and many many more things to many many more people but above all he is the man I can proudly call my soulmate. 

Thank you for your continued support,  please come back soon and please take comfort in knowing Stephen loved having such a wide, varied and wonderful set of friends, some whom he may of met in person and others he had not, but your being there made him happy, he always wanted and loved seeing people happy so don’t be bitter for what we have lost, be truly thankful for his life.

Mark – The Proudest but most heartbroken partner in the world.....

3 comments:

  1. R.I.P to my lovely friend no more suffering. we will look after bobbie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heartbroken for you Mark :( You know I understand and am here for you any time, that will never change x

    And to Steve, this post is one I hoped I wouldn't be seeing for a very, very long time :( It has been an honour to be able to share your journey, be it through your blog, photos, facebook, on the phone or face to face.

    You always had a smile on your face, matched only by the smile on Mark's. You two fitted together perfectly and the love you showed one another was clear for all to see. I am so sorry that your time together has been cut short :(

    I know you are up there with our angels adding a large dose of glitz and glamour to the place tonight, give my sweetheart a hug from me and I promise we'll make you proud in the days and weeks ahead.

    Much love.
    Your BT Buddy,

    Natalya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. With us for far too short a time but I can see the glitter floating down as you sprinkle your own unique brand of love and magic on Mark, your family and friends

    ReplyDelete