Monday 6 June 2011

Sick

Well I can honestly say I have had a very crappy last 24 hours.

I was going to do a blog last night but my body decided to be ill instead. I
was sick and I felt like I had been hit by a bus, it was the same all night
then so I spent most of last night sat on the landing, toilet, bathroom, and
so on trying, don't you love it when your body plays Russian roulette with
you...

Needless to say I got very little sleep last night, I eventually fell asleep
this morning when mark had headed off to work, although he was back again at
about 11.30 to check on me. I have then slept off and on all day on the
sofa, I still feel a little crank but much better than I was. This is
probably down to the fact that I am on a reducing dose of steroid, not good
at any time, and I have been here before, I think I might just have to like
It and lump it. I know it will get easier eventually, it's just a pain for
the time being.

Tomorrow I am at the doctors just for a check up, I haven't seen the doc for
a couple of weeks so he wanted to just see how things were going, the docs
are good like that.

Am off to bed now hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow.

Will update then

Steve

2 comments:

  1. {{BIG HUGS}} I hope you are feeling better when you wake up today. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help whilst you're recovering x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Steve hope you are as you have not blogged all week. I hope you are just really busy and not poorly. Anyway we send our love if your busy - slow down - but if your poorly get well soon loads of love and stuff Jayne and Ray
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Love to Mark too
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete