Thursday 5 May 2011

Work

Today has been a relatively normal day, in the fact that I have been to
work. I like going to the office as it keeps me occupied and is a normal day
for me, I know people think am mad, but they are probably right....

This afternoon I weng for my regular masssage. I enjoy my massage and I
really do feel the beneift when I go.

Am back in the office again tomorrow as I have a conference call, this is my
way of slowly working my way back into work. I know I will probably never go
back full time but a couple of days a week would be enough to please both
mysleg and everyone else.

Chemo went rather uneventfull today which is what I wanted - regimented in
how I take them I didnt even feel sick today from my Anti Sickness drug. I
think some of that has to do with the fact I was occupied working, eithr way
only three more days to go this month and am done again.

Headaches have been a bit sporadic today, have only had 4 painkillers though
so am still in low numbers.

This evening I have been adding more items to the eBay store, its becoming a
daily task now for Tanja and myself, we are taking on the eBay world and
learning new ideas every day.

Anyway need to head off to bed, will update tomorrow.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment