Monday 16 May 2011

Day Two

Well its day two of not having headaches, which is brilliant as it's not an
issue that I have to think about. That and because I am not taking
painkillers I am not having issues with going to the loo....

So as they would say, Service is being resumed....

Our eBay store is doing really well and my all time favourit costume has
gone on, and already has a bid, (it had bids within a couple of mins of
listing) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150605957208>
&item=150605957208 go check it out, I will be sad to see it go, but will be
happy to see it being worn again and used as it should be.

Natalya managed to get back home OK despite the fact we did get up late this
morning and we had to rush to the train station.

It was nice to see Natalya, as we have only ever communicated via email and
such and then briefly in London, so was nice to actually have some downtime
with her and not just see her as a "professional" She has been one of the
most useful people I have met throughout my illness, she has supported both
myself and Mark immensely and I would like to thank her for that. It's
amazing how some people come into your life for one reason and end up
staying there for a multitude of reasons.

Am off to the office tomorrow to do my day in the office.

Mark is still taking his antibiotics and incresed immune system drugs to try
and get rid of the bug he has got at the moment, Mel has the same bug too
now so it looks like it was something they picked up in london last
Thursday.

Anyway will package up the last of my parcels and am off to bed.

Will update tomorrow.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hey you two :)

    Just wanted to say how lovely it was to spend sometime with you both and to thank you for looking after me. Was great to see a little of Manchester, meet the families and as Mark said, put the world to rights!

    You are right when you say people often come into our lives were one reason and end up staying for allsorts of reasons!

    Thank you for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me x

    I am really looking forward to seeing my new room when you return from the boat show! ;)

    Take care and I will speak to you very soon!

    Your BT Buddy

    Natalya xx

    ReplyDelete