Thursday 14 April 2011

Headache

Today has been a headache day again, but I have been able to ignore it for
the majority of the day.

Today has been a relatively quiet day other than that and have been able to
add more of our stuff to eBay. I have been uploading a lot of my DVD's some
of which I bought before I met Mark and haven't seen since they were bought.


They will all be going on eBay
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/justtheone4u/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562 so if your in
the mood for a mooch and want some random DVD's then go and check them out
as there is there is something for everyone on there.

There really isn't much else to say today, bit of a boring day. I might go
to the office tomorrow depends how I feel, although saying that two of the
team have got a cold so will see in the morning.

Am off to bed now for an early night as I am tired again, I had a nap this
morning too.

Will update tomorrow.

Steve x

1 comment:

  1. I must say I do like your new jazzed up background - very summery.
    Also like the pic of you both as sailors are you in training for the new like on the ocean waves.
    Love jayne and ray
    xx

    ReplyDelete