Friday 15 April 2011

Headache 2

Well today I gave been playing catch up with work, I managed to clear my
inbox of everything that was in there and have sorted a few things out for
next week too.

I haven't been able to shake the headache though today, its constantly been
there all day but have tried not to take any painkillers, will have some
just before I go to bed now so that it doesn't keep me awake.

Have added some more D of our DVD's to the eBay shop, still piles of them to
go. Mark has also been adding other drag items.

The shop has been busy today we only mentioned that we hadn't sold a wig
yesterday and then today within the space of 15 minutes we sold 3.

Sue and Lynne came round tonight with gifts for us, they always bring random
gifts all with a funny meaning, and they always cheer all of us up. Today we
have got a teddy and a bubble wand.

We have been telling them Drag Queen Names and they were amazed at some of
those that we came up with. It was a bit of a scream as they are both older
ladies and haven't heard any of these before.

Anyway I'm off to bed, as would like to get as much sleep as possible, I'm
not setting my alarm tomorrow, will get up when I get up.

Will update more tomorrow.

Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment