Saturday 19 March 2011

Quickie

I probably wont get time to update later as were going for dinner with Nick,
Geoff, Chris, Carol and Sue at The Nook

There will be lots of merriment I'm sure and we have been ordered to take
our Wii controllers with us, which im sure will mean dancing on Broadway has
been loaded up in readiness.

Woke up with headache, but I think that's because I slept for much longer
than I would normally, so probably my own fault, I haven't had any problems
for the rest of the day though.

As for today its been a quick scout round the charity shops for more tartan
but I think we have exhausted the northwest's supply. We get deliveries
every day though from the post office for items we have bought online so
that's still a supply, we just have to get round to actually making them up
now....

Nick is here so off we go

Chat laters

Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment