Wednesday 9 March 2011

Long Day

Today has been a long day as I have been tired from yesterdays goings on,
but I have managed to get loads done strangely.

I was working from home today and managed to totally clear my inbox of all
outstanding things, so am ready to hit tomorrow running.

Our plans for world domination are speeding up and we are getting ready to
unleash them on the world in the next few days.

I had a tidy up in the store room and its now slowly looking more like a
store room/warehouse than a dressing room, its amazing how the place has
changed over the last few weeks.

My headache and neck ache started first thing this morning, but it wasn't
until much later in the day when I took anything for it, which again is a
good sign. My muscles haven't ached as much either today so I am not feeling
as bad as yesterday, they ache first thing, but by the time I have had a
shower etc it its started to get easier.

Anyway must get off to bed,, need to do the post run first thing.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment