Sunday 6 March 2011

Garden Balls

Well today has been an interesting day, on the hunt for garden balls....

Nick and Geoff have wanted a stainless steel ball water feature to replace
the one they wanted and have been on the lookout for a couple of months,
they have eventually found one in Barnsley, so we took a trip over there to
pick it up. We also had a troll round the town too to see what delights they
had and sampled their fine chips and gravy.

I didn't feel particularly with it though this afternoon after I took my
chemo and was a little bit down, I slept in the car on the way back though
which did make me feel a little bit better.

This evening we have been working on our new product range and working on
the eBay sore.

Tomorrow we are off to the warehouse to pick up some more products which
should hopefully be on the website tomorrow night if I can get my arse into
gear and put them on.

All in all though its been an OK day, I have only taken 1 lot of pain
killers for my neck which is good as this is becoming less and less every
day, so maybe in a few days the problem will have gone away.

I'm off to bed now as its an early'ish start tomorrow.

Will update when I can.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment