Monday 7 February 2011

Mid Day Update

Well I'm working again from home and my machine is painfully slow, that and
after being in the office on Friday where it was super fast I am really
noticing that its slow.

I've had my Chemo for today and that all went without a hitch. I didn't even
have any sick feelings today.

The eBay sale has now finished for this week and I will be spending this
evening packaging over 50 items to be posted, some of them went this morning
but there is still a lot of items to be paid for so will be a busy week
overall.

More items will be uploaded on Thursday so that they can run whilst we are
away and they will finish the day we get back.

We will have at least one laptop with us though so will be able to keep
track of the questions that come in.

Will update a little more later when am all packaged out.

Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment