Sunday 9 January 2011

Last day of Chemo

Well today has been the last day of my chemo on this month's cycle (that
sounds so American) and I now have 23 days off, and to be honest I feel
fine, which I'm only taking as a good sign.

Today I haven't stopped though which again is a good sign. We went this
morning to the Museum of Museums to use marks entry tickets bought by Nick
and Geoff (they came with us too) and we went to see the Tutankhamen
exhibition which is really good so thanks to Nick and Geoff that gift again.

After the exhibition we wandered round the ships at the Trafford centre, we
managed to buy a Christmas present in the sales so that's us now with two
presents already bought for next year...

This evening has been spent sorting sales out from the shop (which are going
mad this evening strangely) and also the entertainment diary for the pub
which is now complete and am moving onto February.

Tomorrow looks like a full day at my desk for the office as I have loads to
catch up on.

Going to sign off now as were playing Monopoly on the Wii and its getting
high level.... Basically Marks winning.

Till tomorrow

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment