Tuesday 21 December 2010

A good day

Today has been an easier day and the headaches have now more or less
stopped. I had my medication review this morning and they have decided to
keep me on the steroids for the next 14 days, however I have stated that I
would like to reduce the dosage over the next few weeks ready for coming off
them mid Jan, but I know that I need to do this much slower this time as the
last. Time will tell.

This evening we have done the first part of the Santa Rounds, we went to my
Granny's to drop her presents off, then we went up to Chris and Harold's
with nick and Geoff to do the same there. It's nice doing the Xmas drop off
and collect, but its a shame that we don't see these people as often as we
should do.

The rest of the week is going to be spent doing the last bits of prep for
Xmas prep and dropping off Xmas presents then it's the big day on Saturday,
all sounds dead easy doesn't it really....

Not much else to write today so will sign off till then.

Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment