Friday 8 October 2010

Today has been a good day

Today has been a good day, and I have actually been in a god mood.

I did some work this morning from home, I quite enjoy working from home and
was actually at my desk well before 9am, maybe I should have worked from
home years ago...

At lunch I had to set off to Christies for Day three of my treatment
preparations.

I wasn't in the hospital very long, just one simple scan and I was away. I
then travelled independently into town, this is something I don't tend to do
of late and have always been accompanied by somebody, normally Mark. From
the bus in town I strolled through the Arndale waiting to meet Mark who was
already in town. It was nice to just be able to go free, but also odd. My
whole perception about shopping has now changed and material things are no
longer important. I used to be able to look in shops for hours but I
couldn't be bothered today.

This evening we went to Ikea to look for a light for our lounge, we ended up
buying candles and a plant. The plant is an orchid and was a gift from a
friend.

Were back home now and I'm pushing out the boat and having a drink, Fresh
orange and Lemonade.... Never mind it's all good for me, this is the start
of a whole new Steve.

Will update tomorrow

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment