Saturday 9 October 2010

Sleeping In

Today has been a great day, what we have seen of it anyway as we didn't get
up till almost 12... It was actually nice to have a sleep in as the last fw
weeks its been very little sleep and up really early. So today was back to a
semi normal state for us too.

Haven't really done much this afternoon either as I did quite a bit of
walking yesterday so am pretty tired, so have had a lazy day.

This evening my parents came over and we had a nice dinner the 6 of us. We
had the great traditional meal Curry, Mark manages somehow just to throw
loads of things together and come up with a really nice meal. I suppose
that's another reason why I love him so much.

Other than I haven't actually done much today. Like the Macmillan advert
says, today wasn't all about cancer. In fact that hasn't even entered my
head today, other than talking to my parents about the mask prep I did the
other day.

Tomorrow is another day, let's see what that can throw at me. I'm ready.

Steve x

1 comment:

  1. So glad you both had a nice day! I hope Sunday is just as kind to you :)

    Thinking of you both x

    ReplyDelete