Monday 20 April 2009

And I'm back….

Well it's been a few days since I last updated this blog, Bobbie has been keeping you all updated though so not all too bad.

Well since my last update, loads has happened, where to start?

The facebook group for www.DragQueenSuperstore.com is growing daily and we're getting loads of requests coming in for items. We've now photographed the Sequin gowns and they should be on the site within the next few days, They will be going on facebook too.

A big milestone has also happened in my life – well almost

I had the party for my 30th Birthday Party – I'm officially 30 on the 24th April – so any presents you want to send, send them care of Trouble Towers (I'm partial to diamonds!)

There are pictures on the Facebook group of the party, and everyone that attended made a great effort with their costumes so thank you to you all.

Only a quick update today will do some more thinking tomorrow, still a little bit tired from the weekend.

Chat Laters

Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment