Tuesday 9 October 2012

Feeling thoughtful...

I'm feeling thoughtful tonight, loads of stuff on my mind and missing some people whilst nursing disappointment in others. I came across this in my drafts and its never felt more appropriate to post it than now. You may have seen it before and I have no idea who the author is but it encapsulates how I feel tonight.

Goodnight friends xxxx

Life is too short,
grudges are a waste of perfect happiness
Laugh when you can.
apologise when you should
and let go of what you can't change.
Love deeply and forgive quickly,
take chances, give everything,
And have no regrets
Life is too short to be unhappy
you have to take the good with the bad
smile when you're sad.
Love what you got
and always remember what you had
always forgive but never forget
Learn from your mistakes
but never regret
People change and things go wrong
but always remember,
Life goes on!!!


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment