Friday 30 December 2011

All ready for a New year and a new start...

My apprehension for new years eve is still there but, theres no point worrying about it as it will come and go this year as every year before.

As usual Steve has been in my thoughts a lot but in a good way not a bad way. Today more so than ever, I've been to get a new tattoo today, it's a memorial for Steve. I wanted it around my birthday but the tattooist was shut for Christmas so now I have it for new year. A fitting tribute I think.

My appointment was at 11.00 am this morning and I finally got out at around 3.15 this afternoon.... its not the biggest tattoo I have but it's the second largest, this is on my arm, I have three other tattoos too, the largest one is on my leg, I have one on my upper arm and the "bracelet" I had just after Steve died is on my wrist. This new one is on my forearm. I like it a lot and will post a picture in the next few days and will also explain it.

I feel better having this, as odd as it may seem, its just another reminder of Steve I will have on my person at all times.

The new year will bring a new start, new challenges and hopefully a few other new things too, all in all I am feeling pretty positive about it. I know it's going to get off to a good start, not intuition but more a "secret shared" but I will continue to keep it quite until it's allowed to be public news. It's really quite exciting.

I've decided tomorrow I will be avoiding the festivities by going out for the evening on my own in the car, avoiding people completely.

Well, not a lot else to report so, I shall take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year and that 2012 brings all you can hope for.

Love to you all,
M x

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment