Tuesday 12 July 2011

Bugger!

Well today had been an ok day until around an hour ago when my Internet connection went down. It went earlier and caused me problems having to reset the wireless printer, Steve was the techno geek but showed me once what to do, it took me ages but I got the damn thing working again so I must have listened, it was something to do with ports. I think I will be wired in future, it seems more reliable.

This 'going' tonight is someone's way of telling me to go to bed as I have a lot to do tomorrow so I will go soon.

Today has been a good day, I have busied myself doing stuff for Steve or in memory of Steve, so all in all my day has been about, around or to do with Steve, even the letters I got this morning re Steves estate didn't bother me because it was for him, (a lengthy tax form to complete for him).

I think that was my downfall last week, I felt lost without Steve, and doing stuff which was for me not for or with him made me feel the loss even more, maybe I felt selfish? I don't know.

This morning I made a bracelet for myself from crystal beads Steve and I bought to make handmade Christmas presents with for this year, the pic is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment