Thursday 2 June 2011

Avenue Q

Well today has been an odd day to say the least. I woke up so tired it was
as though I hadn't slept all night, even though I had slept relatively well.

As a result today has been a bit of a slow day, I didn't log onto work as I
couldn't focus my mind into working so didn't want to make more work for
myself.

I have done little bits round the house but it's all been done slowly, I
haven't had a nap though today so will be heading off to bed very shortly.

This evening we were at the theatre, mum and dad bought us tickets and we
almost forgot about them.

Avenue Q is an amazing show and the fact that the main characters are
puppets is secondary to the show, you forget that there is an actor singing
for and handling the puppets.

Anyway if you get a chance to go and see the show then its definitely worth
it.

Anyway am tired and so am off to bed.

Hopefully I will be feeling a little more spritely tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment