Tuesday 24 May 2011

Super Fast

Well today has been a super fast day and also quiet too.

I have changed the way I log onto the office computer system, which means I
am now running at full speed again, I can now start to work fully and pick
up more task which will keep me occupied. Something that would have taken me
2 hours now only takes me 20 mins.

I have only had two painkillers all day I have a little headache now but I'm
trying not to have any more, see if I can get through till tomorrow, which
would be good.

It's not so bad when I am occupied though so I will just have to keep
occupied and then go straight to sleep.

I commented again today that the last few weeks appear to have gone back to
normal, we don't get the usual visitors just popping in, the odd phone calls
etc, that sounds awful as it as only people who cared, but I know they still
care and will always be there, they don't have to ask me every day though.
It's nice to not have to think about the cancer and just plod on through the
day.

Anyway I have very little else to say today other than Mark has been adding
more of our possessions to the eBay store
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/justtheone4u/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562 and has
reduced the price on a number of the items. Will sign off an will update
tomorrow.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment