Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sale Sale Sale

Well what a couple of days, like I said in my blog from earlier things are
moving at the house, but we need to move at a greater speed as there is so
much we need to dispose of.

My mum has been down this evening as she does every Tuesday in her little
dinky new red car, which was nice. Life is more or less back to normal again
now and other than the appointments at the hospital and doctors and such,
things appear to be like they were 6 months ago. I have even been
considering introducing more "in office" days into my working week, this is
a step of me working my way back into work. I will have to speak to the
oncologist though and definitely not whilst I am on Chemo, will see what the
docs say.

I don't have much else to say at the moment other than the sad fact of our
bed, the picture is enclosed.

We have realised that no matter what barge we get it just won't go on there
so after less than 12 months of camp decadence we are having to sell it. If
anyone is interested in the bed frame let me know. It really is the campest
thing ever and the picture does not do it justice.

Will update tomorrow after the hospital....

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment