Sunday 27 February 2011

Out of it

Today has been an odd day, I have felt disjointed from everything and
everyone.

There has been no particular reason, just little things have added up to me
being on my own.

I'm really tired this evening but I just don't want to sleep, my mind is
racing with lots of nothing.

Mark has said something this evening about planning something for June, but
he said he doesn't want to do it as we don't know what the outcome from my
final chemo treatment will be, this has brought it home slightly how soon my
decisions are being made. I don't want to put my life on hold for a
decision that I have no control over, but there is a certain element of
reality in the situation.

I think I need to look at my plans for the next few months and start writing
them down, but I don't want to put my life on hold though.

Anyway I'm not in the mood for blogging today so will sign off and update
tomorrow, hopefully I will be in a much better mood.

Stev

No comments:

Post a Comment