Friday 4 February 2011

Busy

I've had a great day today and it's been all go. I was in the office for
10am this morning Mark dropped me off at the office. I did have a mini
disaster when I stepped out of the car, and my Trilby (yes I was dapper and
wore my Trilby today) blew off and down the street leaving me Mid City
centre with loads of people around and bald.

I had to run and chase it, fortunately one of the guys from the office was
outside and managed to get it before it got trashed.

Anyway in the office I have had a really busy and productive day and
actually felt part of the team again and work felt right. Although I was
getting tired towards the end of my shift at 3pm.

After work I had an interview to record for Gaydio (Gaydio.co.uk) its for a
feature at the end of the month on Cancer, and I basically went on and
recorded my story.

It was interesting recording for them as I listen regular and was nice to
put a place and processes to something I hear every day.

Will let you all know when it's going to be on as soon as I know, but they
have said that they will send me an edit so will put it on the website so
that you can all listen to it if you manage to miss it.

It was then back home on the bus, and for those of you that know me I HATE
BUSSES, now don't call me a snob or anything, but busses seem to be full of
random people with no direction (and some of the busses I get the people
smell too.... It just drives me wild. I couldn't wait to get off the bus and
get home.

This evening it's just a relaxing time and then off to bed as were off out
tomorrow with Geoff and Nick to the Lakes for the day (weather permitting)

Well that's about it for today will update tomorrow whilst on my travels.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment