Monday 6 December 2010

clearer.....

Well hello my little blogsters.




Today has been one of those days where everything just works out.



My headaches are subsiding somewhat as I have been drinking normal tea as well as green tea. I'm going to look into taking a Q10 supplement too as these have been recommended to me for providing more energy.



Today I managed to get a load of work done for the office, have been to the post office twice and then it was time for me to go to my yoga class.



Yoga is down at BASIC, and I started today, I’m going to be doing a weekly class after the new year when everything gets back to normal, but till then I will just have a few sessions until then.



Today’s session was more meditation and relaxation than Yoga, but I still felt the benefits. It’s not often that I truly relax, I’m always thinking about something even if its trivial, so ot was nice to completely switch off even for half an hour.



As for the rest of the week and my new routine, it looks like I have quite a lot to fit in. This all calumniates on Friday when I’m going into the office as its Secret Santa/ I'm looking forward to going back to the office as am forgetting the simplest of things, so hopefully in the new year I will be able to go back to the office on a part time basis, and I can give my brain something to remember, and thats the problem, because I’m not using the info that I know im losing it.



Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I have plans for things to do, and I want to make an early start so am off to bed.



Till tomorrow



Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment