Saturday 4 December 2010

Bit of a jumbled day....

Well this is the first day of no treatment.



It’s been an odd day, as I have lost all my routine. And I could actually eat whenever I liked but its thrown me completely.


I have had a headache today, but I presume that’s all to do with the fact I have also finished my steroids too, and they do cause a comedown effect (not that I have had a drug induced comedown, but watching Emmerdale I know what to expect....) The symptoms should only last a few das hopefully and then I should be back to normal.


One good thing of today is I went for my Aromatherapy Massage at BASIC, it was the most relaxing thing I have done in a long while, and I felt so well afterwards, I’m booked in again in January and will hopefully book a weekly session thereafter, as I do think its beneficial.


Jayne and Ray have also come up from Norfolk for the weekend, which again is nice as it’s nice to have a full house at this time of year, that and Jayne is as mad as a hatter, and is a real tonic.


This weekend is going to be spent chilling out and adding the videos of our past performances to Youtube, as were not likely to be performing for a while and its a shame to have the videos on my computer and only a few people getting to see them. So currently my laptop is burning the TV program that we filmed over 2 years ago, as its now able to be seen in the public domain.


The rest of the weekend is going to be spent chilling out, and I may even lock myself away and do the Meditation DVD which I have said I should do for years, I used to do meditation a couple of years ago and found it beneficial, but then a busy work-life and the performing sort of put an end to it.


I'm turning into a bit of a Hippie at the moment with supplements, herbal tablets and Green tea. The green tea doesn’t taste brilliant (although have found the Grapefruit and lemon one is ok) but its good for me and is a good body clear out. So am between aromatherapy, massage, healthy eating and supplements, and yoga I might grow my hair long (ha ha) and join a commune....


Anyway its late and I’m tired, will have a lay-in in the morning and see how I feel.


Who knows I might make a snowman if we have any more snow.


Steve

1 comment:

  1. {{HUGS}} Hopefully you are enjoying your weekend with your guests and on Monday you get to decide on a new routine! :) x

    ReplyDelete