Thursday 14 October 2010

Wedding Aniversary

<http://www.btbuddies.org.uk/blog-buddies.html>
http://www.btbuddies.org.uk/images/btb_badge.jpg

Hi Guys.

Today has been a good day, not just because I feel good but because its also
a milestone for me. It's my 4th wedding anniversary with Mark.

I have also been added as a BT Buddies Blogger, and had a couple of messages
from people that have said they are following my blog, its nice knowing that
my positivity is rubbing off on others.

Both me and Mark said yesterday that we hadn't got a card for each other as
it didn't matter. But today he came home from work and he's got me a card
and a present. I feel guilty that I haven't got him anything but he said
just being me and being here s good enough.

He also bought me the sign that we saw the other day in TK Maxx its now
going to be displayed proudly somewhere in the house. It's my official new
slogan, if anyone wants to share it with me then feel free, if you email me
I will even send you a copy of the picture (I could even be technical and
scan it...)

Today has also been a busy day on my shops on Facebook. Since my diagnosis,
I have decided with the support of Mark that I am going to retire from the
cabaret circuit. When I get the all clear and am in remission I will be back
though... so be warned)

As a way of clearing out we are selling all our costumes and accessories, we
will buy new at a later date.

Some people may think that I am being very optimistic with all this but it's
this optimism that keeps me going. There are people out there that have
beaten the GBM and the prognosis of 12-18 months. I intend to be one of
these people.

If anyone would like to become my friend on Facebook and keep updated with
what am doing please search for Enid Whiplash
http://www.facebook.com/enid.whiplash or look out for Mark (Bobbie Dazzler)
http://www.facebook.com/enid.whiplash#!/bobbiedazzler and let us know you're
from BT Buddies or from our blog, it's always nice to know the people out
there.

Tomorrow were off to a friends in Darlington for a quiet weekend away. It
will be nice to get out away from the house and just be normal, or as normal
as I will ever be lol. Our friend has planned a few things that are not too
strenuous as he is aware of the situation.

Well will update more over the weekend.

Steve x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! I am so glad you had a good day and well done Mark for bringing the sign to it's new home!

    It also sounds like you have a nice weekend planned, I look forward to seeing some photos :)

    I'm sure one of you has probably read our stories of hope but, if you want to get in touch with any of them let me know and I can pass on your details. Sometimes it's good to talk to others who really understand :)

    Just a short post from me today, an early night is calling me! Keep smiling and I look forward to catching up on your travels next week :)

    Your BT Buddy,

    Natalya x

    ReplyDelete