Tuesday 28 September 2010

And the results are.....

Well I have just had the phone call I have been both waiting for and not
wanting to receive.

It's the call from the hospital to tell me my appointment for the results of
the Biopsy.

I'm booked in at 12pm tomorrow with my Surgeon. After this meeting I will
know for definite what I am up against.

The call has really made it sink home now everything that is happening as
this is both the beginning of something and the end of all the waiting -
it's been the longest 3 weeks of my life. And I don't mind admitting here
that I am actually shit scared about tomorrow.

I didn't do a Blog yesterday as I had a relatively normal day and dint want
to do anything illness related like writing in here. I did some crafting in
the afternoon and then Mark took me for a walk in the park for fresh air.
Only half an hour though as I get tired very quickly. We were on the lookout
for Conkers but didn't see any at all - we were going to scatter them round
the dressing room to try and detract spiders, as apparently they don't like
them and avoid going near them, so though why not give it a natural go.

Today I have been attempting to put stock on Facebook, with very little
results, as I don't have the pictures so will have to get Mark doing some
photography. Will be done at the weekend now I presume.

I have been looking at other stock lines though so not a wasted day.

As for the rest of the day, I'm just going to try and not think about
tomorrow and take it easy.

Who knows I may even do another update.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment