Monday 6 August 2012

contemplative and reflective.

That's been the order of the night tonight. I have spent much of it alone. No real reason but having time alone has given me time to think. There's pro's and con's to thinking. Sometimes it reminds you how fortunate you are but on times it leaves you with more questions than answers. This is no longer the place for me to debate those questions.

It's been a good few weeks all in all. I suppose firstly it's easier looking at events on the whole as opposed to on a weekly or daily basis and then breaking things down further to almost micro analyse events or situations.

I've realised too over the past few weeks that a lot of who and how I am today is directly attributable to my recent life experiences, namely bereavement and cancer to name just two factors. It's interesting because they have had more of an effect than I would care to admit.

I feel there is a lot more I could or should write here but my mind is wandering now, thinking less about this blog and more about other stuff so I'll sign off for now.

Goodnight, M x

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment