Monday 27 February 2012

A slow news day

Tonight I'm trying different way write my blog. Tonight I am trying the Dragon dictation app to see if this makes a difference and if it makes blogging a little bit easier or more fun.

It's not as quick as I thought it would be, but it does work so, when I start to write my book then I might use something like this.

Today's been a nice day. after a slow start I washed and polished the car. Then after taking a shower myself I headed out to the shops. I Only bought a few bits but it was nice to get out for a while.

This evening I've had a few things to tend to but now I'm tucked up in bed with a cup of tea its an early night ready for work again tomorrow.

Sorry it's a slow news day I'll write soon, hope you have a great week.

Mark x


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment