Thursday 10 February 2011

Clear the air

Well today has been one of those days again, I haven't done much and I feel
the benefit of it already, I'm even going to be in bed for 8.30 so that am
all fresh for tomorrow.

Today my mum has been down and we've had a good chat about a number of
things that were on my mind.

Hopefully now after the other conversations we've had this week things will
be much better. The one problem that existed is everyone had gone in
separate directions with the same idea and it had all gone wrong.

Communication is the key me thinks, perhaps this could be chapter two in my
"book of how to be ill"

I'm in the office tomorrow again which I will enjoy then a friend is meeting
me in town who I haven't seen for a while.

I already feel a lot more relaxed - and next week away in Norfolk will
increase this relaxed state even more.

Mark has also uploaded a load more stock to the eBay store so that will run
whilst were away.

Will update tomorrow after work.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. {{BIG HUGS}}

    Just to let you know I am still reading and thinking of you both, once this exhibition is over I will hopefully get more time to pop by here!

    x

    ReplyDelete